Our boards are made to be durable and with a tough finish, that’s why our customers love them! And by following our recommended cutting instructions, you will save time and money, along with a lovely neat finish. Remember, all cut ends, notches and drill holes need to be treated with an end grain preservative.
How to Cut Non-Slip Decking
ONLY A FEW CUTS TO MAKE?
Watch our detailed cutting video or refer to our simple step by step instructions below.
1. Mark the board where you would like to cut
2. Using a hand-held abrasive wheel, score through the aggregate, just to the level of the timber
3. Finish the cut with a conventional chop saw or hand-held saw blade
LOTS OF CUTTING TO DO?
For projects which require lots of cutting we recommend using a Stehle 250mm x 30mm bore Z=16 2.2mm width polycrystalline diamond disk blade.
- Cuts through aggregate and timber board
- Good for over 1000 cuts
- No need to keep changing blades
- No need for an angle grinder
Blades are available to buy online.